27 July 2006


It's a boy!!!

Puppy that is. Kona arrived at our home in July and life hasn't been the same. He is a smart lil' chocolate lab that has all of us going "awww, isn't that cute!" at his every whimper.

Of course lil' labs grow up to be big 70 pound labs, so we are busy training him to be a well trained dog. He is almost housebroken (only 40,000 more poops and pees to clean up), can sit, lay down and will stay on command. It is so gratifying as a parent to have at least one member of the family unit that obeys the first time! :)

3 comments:

alane said...

How cute! Your puppy is absolutely darling. I enjoyed stopping by your blog. God bless!

Anonymous said...

I love reading dog stories. I love my dogs too. Glad to have stumbled onto yor site. I will pop in again. Be blessed, Lynn

Anonymous said...

Its your turn to take out the dog when you read this! Love - Your Husband