08 April 2006

I have been blog crusing this evening and have deemed this blog dull. I have a lot to say, just not sure how or what to say. My husband observed once that my thoughts are so random, bordering on schizophrenic. True, I say. I am interested in so many things, from cooking to antiques to sewing and knitting. I ran today and that was a good thing. I am confident a daily dose of sweat and muscular pain delivered by thirty minutes on a treadmill is just as good as one celexa p.o. QD.

I think as I commit to writing, which i love to do, my blog will become more interesting. People are interesting anyway...don't you think? I mean, we all have a story to tell. I think this blog is a great way to tell not only my story, but the stories of those around me, too.

3 comments:

Darlene Schacht said...

I find it interesting already. It seems that those who have a theme to their blog feel pressure to always write along those lines. But even when you don't have a theme, one usually emerges from within you and eventually you notice that common thread.

Liza on Maui said...

I agree. And I am so glad to find your blog :). I bookmarked you and will add you to my list of links as soon as I get a chance :)

Liza on Maui said...

Ok I want to make sure I am clear...

I agree that people are interesting
I do not agree this blog is dull - it's interesting.
I too border on being Schizophrenic with the random topics I blog

Keep blogging. You have a good blog :)